Colton Strawser Consulting is a consulting firm that specializes in working with nonprofit organizations, foundations, and other mission-driven organizations that seek to make a positive change in the world. We help clients develop the data, funding, and leadership skills necessary to create change.
Building upon years of service in the nonprofit sector, Colton C. Strawser, created Colton Strawser Consulting in 2012 to assist organizations to create change by using practical experience and academic perspectives. Since then, our firm has grown to offer services to clients in a variety of areas including organizational development, fundraising, philanthropy, research and evaluation, and leadership development.
Nonprofits have enough to worry about – let us help you address some of the things that may be keeping you up at night.
Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- We want to solve a community problem but don’t have enough data to make an informed decision to design an initiative or assess whether we are making any progress towards our goal.
- Our community foundation wants to be a stronger community leader, but we don’t want to upset donors, nonprofits, or the local community.
- Someone told us that we should apply for a government grant, but we have no idea where to begin or what it takes to be a government contractor.
- Our organization feels like it is ready to move to the next level, but we are unsure what to do to get there.
- Board members are not engaged, and we need them to help with fundraising, community relations, and show up to meetings.
- Being a nonprofit executive is challenging and lonely at times, and I need to be supported and support my staff properly.
If any of these statements resonate with you, schedule a call with us to learn how we can support you – these are the types of problems that make us excited to get out of bed in the morning!
Meet The Team
We are a group of passionate and fun professionals eager to share our knowledge of nonprofit management, operations, and leadership. All of our staff members have experience working in nonprofit organizations. With a collective wealth of experience working in various nonprofits, our dedicated team is ready to share their expertise and empower you with valuable insights.